Monday, December 16, 2013

Niche Store Keywords- It's the question?

 Maybe I'm going about this in the wrong way. Maybe trying to find a niche product and then researching it is backwards. 

  
  I mean after all what is the Internet? what is content? Well we are looking for search engine traffic aren't we? What do search engines search for? Well let's see, you asked a question and the search engine tries to answer that question with published content. Maybe I'm doing this all wrong. 

Maybe instead of looking for product, I should be looking for questions. I should be trying to find searches and then find products of those searches. The best place to start would be my own searches. I just purchased an android cell phone. The camera lens is a poor design. The camera lens mounts flush with the back housing case. This is a scratch magnet. I immediately began searching for a remedy. The phone design is relatively new. So the aftermarket and OEM replacement back covers are scarce. There are a few tutorial sites that tell you how to remove scratches from your cell phone lens. 

  Checking Google Adwords I notice that there are a few thousand searches each month for this problem. So I could make a page entitled"my cell phone camera lens is scratched.". Of course I would CEO the page with keywords and so on. I would also make sure that this page is included in my site map XML. A simple video of me making a lens repair on Google would not be hard to do. Over the coming months and years as this model of cell phone becomes popular so would my page and video. What if every time I do a search on the Internet for anything, I write down that search on a piece of paper. Later I could go back and look for keywords and products that match the search. The products that match a scratched lens on your phone would be cell phone cases and neoprene shells. I suppose this would be the ultimate of sharing one's life with others. 

Taking every situation we encounter in the day, reducing it to a search on the Internet, building a blog reference to that experience with media, and then adding commercials. How thoroughly modern. Suddenly my every day life is a cash machine. 

 The snow sander at work is broken this is how I fixed it. Ads for bearings and sanders. Last night I watched Survivor and noticed how skinny they where. What is the Survivor diet? This entry sells diet plans. 

   Maybe I could write down every relevant Question that pops into my head during the day and apply this formula. Suddenly content and Niche Idea's just got a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment