Friday, November 15, 2013

Build a niche store Bans first glance

  Well.. I did it. I bought the bans build a a web store package. Last night I had a weak moment. Or should I say a moment of clarity. You have to chose and move in a direction. Otherwise you're just a deer in the headlights who can't decide which way to go.
  I've only read though about half. Already I have learned a lot.. I mean weather you build bans site or not there is a lot to learn here.
  Of course the fist thing I did is look at the index.htm to see what I got to work with. Next I read the install. I can see where there might be a few snags, but It is doable.
 When I got to the set up I found out what I did wrong 12 years ago. Actually what I was doing wrong right now!
 The tutorial basically is about setting up the site and then letting go of it. Do the back linking and them sit back for six months or so.
  If you had told me about that a decade ago I would not have heard you. Now it makes sense to me.I am the type of person that is always tweaking. I can't leave it alone. It's like I'm always strumming on the old banjo. Affiliate selling is all about the long arc into the future. If you want money now then sell your prize possessions on Ebay or get areal job. You see this patiently Set up and move on is more important to me then searching through key words. Twang.
 How to size up the competition and take over the keyword competition. Twang. Finally Making a website based on the research. OMG twang twang twang. I will say more after I read the rest.Back to tweaking my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment