Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Desperate buyers and the Niche store.

So now I'm brain storming motivated clickers. It started because I did a Bing search for "powered by build a niche store", (the label on the bottom of all BANS stores. Bing because most are not listed in Google searches). What I found was sad and pathetic.As  I suspected they where hastily thrown up hollow pages that all looked the same. Do a search and add a category like shoes or something. See for yourself.
 There are some good sites out there but they are far and few between. It is like no one read the tutorial. Now do the search on Google,"powered by build a niche store" shoes , and find that there are stores here. The Bans stores that are still listed on Google are a very different animal.
 I got off on a tangent, I'm sorry.
I meant to talk about motivated buyers. We want clicks on Ebay links. But we really want clicks followed by purchases within 24hrs and still be listed on Google. Whew,..You gotta to be kidding me? It can be done.  When I do it  I'm retired and gone to Florida.

So lets brainstorm. Feel free to add to my list in the comments section.

Catch my cheating spouse.

Fix or replace the thing I borrowed from work and broke before anyone notices. (You know who you are)

Replace my mp3 player.

Replaced my lost cell phone,

Repair car.

Repair Bicycle.

Pass a test.

Fix my teeth

Learn to dance before event.

Find a job.

Make extra money fast.

Get out from under my boss.

Lonely Single person seeking companion.



And so on. The categories this list summons is not as Important as the mind set it invokes.

Go to EBay. Log into a category. Read this list to get into the proper mind set. Now read each subcategory asking ourselves "are people buying this because they are desperate and motivated to buy it now?
Can I build a Store in this category?






No comments:

Post a Comment