Sunday, November 17, 2013

"I Can’t Log In to My Bing Ads Account"

 I opened bingads account a few days ago
today set up payment, start advertising,but now unable to go through the login page.
the screen just refreshes.then I tried resetting the password but I still can't log in to my bing ads account.
 I'm using Firefox  as my browser.

I requested a changed password to my email account which never arrived.
 So I went to the internet to see If anyone else was having a problem.

 So here is the first canned response from Bing.
"It sounds like this is an issue better suited for our Bing Ads Support team. This forum is meant to assist with general questions and we want to make sure you get the support you need. For direct account management assistance, please contact our Bing Ads Support team who will be able to provide you with specific answers relating to your account. Click here to connect with them via chat or phone."

 Right, the telephone. Bing dosen't work 24/7. You have until 6pm eastern time to call.

You know it is funny. This all started because my webhost, Godaddy, gave my advertising credits. What started out as a nice thought has turned into the usual runaround internet nightmare .

Solution: Long story short, the problem is in my browser. Namely Firefox. Or maybe Bing did something to Firefox because it was fine up until I logged on to Bing Ads. That the fun began.
  I closd Firefox and opened my rusty old Internet Explorer and logged into My account with ease. Ahem....Something smells propitiatory at Microsoft.

 Now that I have my account can anyone tell me how to fix Firefox?

No comments:

Post a Comment